The TRIFECTA Self Retightening Course
By ViviCouture Academy
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO TAKE A RETIGHTENING CLASS?
You may be eligible to enroll in an official class IF the following conditions are met:
- If you have Sisterlocks™ and no other locking system in your hair.
2. Your hair is well maintained. NO MAJOR DAMAGE, REPAIR ISSUES, EXTENSIONS OR PROBLEMS.
3. Your hair has passed completely through the Settling-In phase.
(Depending on your hair type, this can take up to 4-6months or more).
4. You can obtain your locking pattern information from your consultant.
ONCE YOUR SISTERLOCKS HAVE MATURED TO A CERTAIN POINT, AND YOUR CONSULTANT GIVES YOU THE OKAY, YOU MAY ENROLL IN AN OFFICIAL SISTERLOCKS™ RETIGHTEN CLASS.
The Retightening Class is intended to give clients the flexibility of maintaining their own hair between appointments, or when they cannot maintain regular appointments with their Consultant. This class does not teach the complete technique. It only instructs individuals on how to maintain their own hair.
1) Learn the skills to retighten your mane
2) Learn 3 hair styling techniques
3) Learn tip/trick of the trade to troubleshoot issues Q: A
FOR PRACTICING PURPOSES, PLEASE DO NOT RETIGHTEN A SMALL SECTION OF YOUR HAIR IN THE NAPE AND SIDE AREA FOR 3-4 WEEKS PRIOR TO THE CLASS.
TOTAL COST $400
LOCKING TOOLS, MIRROR, HAIR PRODUCTS and INSTRUCTIONS. THESE ITEMS WILL BE PROVIDED AT THE BEGINNING OF CLASS.
Subject: The TRIFECTA Self-Retightening Course